2021 SAFETY MEASURES: RESPONSIBLE HAUNTING
• Face masks are optional but will be made available.
• Hand sanitizing will be available before entering/exiting.
• Normal scaring will return. All of our members are vaccinated.
• Reservations & walk ups will be allowed this year.
• No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 12th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Hours of Operation: 7pm -9:30pm
Admission Costs: Free. Donations accepted.
- event open dates
Very impressed with the props and characters!
The details and time it must have took to arrange this haunted backyard was impressive. I didn't expect this much, because I arranged a backyard haunt years ago and thought mine was good, but compared to Mount Mayhem, mine was wimpy. I wanted to take my daughter because she said she wouldn't be scared. When we arrived there, she quickly changed her mind. The music was creepy, a few areas needed a little more lighting, but I enjoyed it very much. The scenarios were great. The people were very friendly, It was FREE. I was glad to donate. Thank you!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value:
2 out of 2 found this review helpful