2023 IMPORTANT INFORMATION/CHANGES FOR MOUNT MAYHEM:
* Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Only one time through the haunt and no repeat customers on the same night.
* Please be patient as we try to get the line in as fast as we can. Trust us, we want to scare you.
* Please respect our neighbors and do not sit or loiter after you have finished your scare.
* Our doors close at 9:30pm. Our last group will let in at 9:20pm. Plan accordingly.
* Reservations will be served promptly. Please go to the reservation line.
* No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 14th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Hours of Operation: 7pm-9:30pm
Admission Costs: N/A
- event open dates
Very impressed with the props and characters!
The details and time it must have took to arrange this haunted backyard was impressive. I didn't expect this much, because I arranged a backyard haunt years ago and thought mine was good, but compared to Mount Mayhem, mine was wimpy. I wanted to take my daughter because she said she wouldn't be scared. When we arrived there, she quickly changed her mind. The music was creepy, a few areas needed a little more lighting, but I enjoyed it very much. The scenarios were great. The people were very friendly, It was FREE. I was glad to donate. Thank you!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value:
2 out of 2 found this review helpful